A self-curated, hand-picked, cream of the crop list of awesomeness. You will definitely need a good one or two of these. I do![/et_pb_slide][/et_pb_fullwidth_slider][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off”][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_blurb admin_label=”Blurb” url_new_window=”off” use_icon=”on” font_icon=”” icon_color=”#ffffff” use_circle=”on” circle_color=”#01005b” use_circle_border=”off” circle_border_color=”#c4241f” icon_placement=”top” animation=”top” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”center” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Qur’an Memorisation Tools
- Memorisation Log Sheet – this is a decent tracking system you can use to track progress.
- Hifz Tracker – another excel sheet, but this is a very handy and easy to use tool for those who wish to track progress to goals!
- QuraanOMeter – again another tracking utility but based online this website.
- MindMap – this is a really cool method for memorising the Qur’an via mind mapping. This resource is in Arabic but we are working on a English and more design friendly version.
- QuranFlash – a fantastic online resource I have often used whilst on a computing device, read your Mushaf online! This one might be my personal favourite.
- The Electronic Mushaf – this is another great tool but this is specifically created for those memorising. Check it out.
- Tanzil.net – memorise using this online tool.
- Quran Memorization Tool – another online resource.
- Quran Academy – the worlds first smart Qur’an memorization and revision app.
- QuranTracker – this is memorisation and revision software available online.
- The Mutashabihat – a nice compilation of the similar verses in the Qur’an.
- Walking with Angels – eBook and Hifdh Planner – download a 50-page book and a 6-month planner.
- Causes that aid in the memorisation of the noble Qur’an – download this free PDF book
- The Promise of Ten: How an ordinary person can memorise the Qur’an in 6 months
- From Doubt to Conviction: 25 Methods You Can Use To Memorise The Qur’an
- How We Memorised the Qur’an: A Primer on Memorisation, Revision & Teaching
Tajwid & Recitation
- The Jaamia Jazariyyah – Teaching advanced Tajweed theory, Qur’anic sciences, and the ten Qira’at from classical Islamic texts made accessible through modern learning technique.
- About Tajweed – a pretty good resource with everything available to read up on.
- Tajweed in English – a very good website full of lessons in both English and French.
- Murshid al Qari – PDF Book 1, an excellent beginners book to the essential Tajwid rules. [free download]
- A commentary on Tuhfat-ul-Atfal – PDF Book 2, another excellent publication for beginners in Tajwid. This is a translation and commentary on the poem “A gift to the children (beginner).” A text that is studied around the world. [free download]
- A commentary on the Muqaddimah al-Jazariyyah – PDF book, this is an amazing effort and highly recommended to study as this is the standard text for the mastery of the theoretical side of Tajwid.
- The Shatibiyyah – PDF Book, this is an introduction to Qira’at. This is for the more advanced students of recitation. Another excellent effort.
- Understand Quran Academy – well established with plenty of choices to learn Arabic.
- The Quran Arabic Corpus – this is an amazing tool. For any serious learner you have to check it out!
- AllahsQuran – a word by word approach to the translation of the Quran – handy.
- The Shariah Program – this may well be the best Arabic course online at the moment for serious students.
- NameCheap – this is where I have now moved to get my domains from. They’re great.